Zeritis Group is seeking for a Finance Associate to be part of its executive team and report directly to the Group CFO. The candidate will be involved in the Group’s financial decision making processes, participating in various projects of strategic significance. Based in Athens, Greece, nonetheless traveling to countries where the Group is present, the candidate is presented with a career opportunity of becoming part of the Group’s future leadership team.
- Assisting in the consolidation of financial statements and budgeting of the Group entities
- Creating financial models and memoranda for financial institutions
- Supporting the efforts for efficient cash flow management and tax planning
- Analyzing investment opportunities and engaging in portfolio management
- Managing projects related to business development
- Preparing reports that identify the progress of strategic initiatives and propose relevant actions
- Providing recommendations for improving control processes
- University degree, preferably with focus on Engineering, Finance or Management. MBA or MSc Finance is an advantage
- 3+ years of finance related (e.g. investment banking, financial advisory, wealth management, project finance etc.) work experience
- Solid understanding of valuation techniques and financial statement analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with varying levels within the organization
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and project management skills
- Fluent in Greek and English. Knowledge of Bulgarian or Hungarian is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Please submit you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April the 30th.