Zeritis Group is searching for a Marketing Intern as a means of further expanding its marketing team. The key objective of this role will be to assist in the execution of the Zeritis Group Marketing Strategy, gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Assist in marketing and communicational activities (e.g. social media posts, corporate website updates, etc.)
- Liaise with external partners following up on the implementation of the Group’s marketing plan and provide project status updates
- Support monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitor activities to identify opportunities across the portfolio of the Group’s companies
- Brainstorm new product ideas which can potentially lead to new product development
- Prepare corporate presentations
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Current student in the final year towards earning a Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate with a relevant educational background, preferably in Marketing.
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Highly developed communications skills
- Enthusiastic & goal oriented person, willing to gain experience and grow professionally
Based in Athens, the candidate will be reporting to the Group Brand Manager.
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV to email@example.com by July 20th.